Profile of 'Kara' (#14567) – Sale NannyTo contact 'Kara' you will you need to join now or login
|Last Logged in 6 weeks ago|
I have worked as a nanny for 5-7 years previous to nannying I worked
In child care for 2 years where I studied my certificate 3 in child care.
I was previously looking after a lovely family with 3 kids who I got the opportunity to watch grow, I have built a lovely relationship with the family and was lucky enough to enjoy the fun activities, like going to the zoo, park, beach, for chinos, on the train etc with the kids most days :-)
I love working with children, its the most enjoyable, satisfying job that brings new challenges everyday.
I have 2 beautiful girls 1 13 month old and a 3 1/2 year old I'm looking for something that will allow me to take my beautiful girls with me to also build a bond and create interaction with other kids to make some life long friends.
I don't mind light house hold duties while the kids are sleeping :-)
I'm very reliable and flexible
over the years of working in child care and being a nanny I have been able to learn knowledge in many areas such as..
- Encouraging good behavior with positive reinforcement methods.
- Established a safe play environment for the children.
- Dressed infants and toddlers and changed nappies.
- Encouraged curiosity, exploration and problem solving appropriate to children's development levels.
- Promoted language development through reading and story telling.
- Looked after 5 babies at one time in a day.
- Looked after 5 toddlers at one time in a day.
- Engaged with children on an individual basis to build a positive relationship.
- Safely transported children to and from activities and kinder.
Please feel free to contact me :-)
Kara's Experience / Skills / Qualifications
|Type of Caregiver:||Nanny|
|Years Experience||5 - 10|
|Police Check Available:||Yes|
|First Aid Certification:||No|
|Has a Driver's License:||Yes|
|Education Level:||Certificate Course|
|Other Certifications:||cert 3 in child care|
Type of Work
|Ages of children Kara is comfortable providing care for:|
0 - 1 years
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
5 - 10 years
|Type of work Kara is interested in:|
|Additional services Kara may provide:|
Care for Pets
Care for Disabled Children
|I am interested in working 5 - 12 hours per day, and 2 - 4 days per week.
|Expected Hourly Rate:||20|
Kara's Additional Information
|Do you have children?||Yes|
|Do you have a Vehicle?||Yes|
|Do you smoke?||No|
|Willing to Travel? How Far?||Yes (How Far: sale and surrounding areas )|
|Are references available?||Yes|
|Registered carer with the Family Assistance Office:||No|
|Country of Birth:||australia|
Kara's Rating Details
|Parent Submitted Ratings:||None|