Profile of 'Sarah-jane' (#71616) – Nerang All caregiver workTo contact 'Sarah-jane' you will you need to join now or login
|Last Logged in more than 10 weeks ago|
My passion for children's growth and development has led me here, I enjoy watching children learn and grow and helping them meet milestones, there is no job more rewarding then caring for a child.
I am patient, friendly, compassionate, kind, loving, creative and reliable.
My previous experience as a live out nanny:
- Family one 2 year old boy and 4 and 6 year old girls - full time duties 7.30am to 5.30pm. Feed, bathed and created daily activities and learning experiences to meet age milestones for each child and school duties for older child including homework assistance.
- Family two 3 year old boy, 12 year old girl and 15 year old boy - full time duties with 3 year old boy feeding, bathing and milestone based activities. School aged children, morning routine, pickup/drop off, sport commitments and after school home work assistance and afternoon tea. 7.30am to 5.30/9.00pm
- Part time care three days a week with 2 year old boy, assisted mother around work hours rotating hours, duties included feeding, bathing and age appropriate activities.
- Part time care two days a week with 2 year old girl, again assisting in daily routine around mother.
- Extensive experience with Autism. I have worked with a number of children with autism and have enjoyed every moment, its all about getting to know someone so well that you can cater to there every need. I have grown up with a younger cousin with Asperges syndrome and now living my daily life with a partner with Asperges as well. I have a special place in my heart and adore everyone of their differences, they are beautiful unique and so very clever.
I am currently studying my Diploma in Early Childhood Education and Care finishing in November, study is very flexible around work hours.
I have a current blue card and have recently completed my first aid and CPR. I also have a very reliable and road worthy car and a full open licence with not even a parking ticket. Your child's safety is a priority for me.
- Hobbies I enjoy are arts and crafts, baking, sports and reading.
Children are my true passion and I would be delighted to spend my days watching your children learn and grow.
I look forward to meeting your family.
Sarah-jane's Experience / Skills / Qualifications
|Type of Caregiver:||All caregiver work|
|Years Experience||5 - 10|
|Police Check Available:||Yes|
|First Aid Certification:||Yes|
|Has a Driver's License:||Yes|
|Education Level:||Certificate Course|
|Other Certifications:||IV in community services and IV in youth work|
Type of Work
|Ages of children Sarah-jane is comfortable providing care for:|
0 - 1 years
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
5 - 10 years
|Type of work Sarah-jane is interested in:|
|Additional services Sarah-jane may provide:|
Care for Pets
Care for Disabled Children
|I am interested in working 2 - 10 hours per day, and 1 - 5 days per week.
|Expected Hourly Rate:||Negotiable|
Sarah-jane's Additional Information
|Do you have children?||No|
|Do you have a Vehicle?||Yes|
|Do you smoke?||No|
|Willing to Travel? How Far?||Yes (How Far: 100km)|
|Are references available?||Yes|
|Registered carer with the Family Assistance Office:||No|
|Country of Birth:||Australia|
Sarah-jane's Rating Details
|Parent Submitted Ratings:||None|