Profile of 'Courtney' (#76931) – Atherton NannyTo contact 'Courtney' you will you need to join now or login
|Last Logged in 9 weeks ago|
Hello Parents and Caregivers.
My name is Courtney. I am an Australian.
I am a specialist working in your home, but can also provide the option for care in my home. I have so much resources for your children's needs. I enjoy children so much, I enjoy communicating and forming relationships with children as well as helping them with what ever they may need. I currently have two years working experience and six month child care services study. I have my own ABN and Three contactable references!
I can start ASAP I will just drive to your house from my current home.
Here is so more details about myself:
My Major Responsibilities
* Create a stimulating, nurturing, and safe environment for the children.
* Supervise the childrenís activities at all times
* Plan and prepare meals and bottles for, and feed, the children.
* Dress the children. Place the children down for naps and bedtime.
* Bathe the children
* Change nappies
* Potty train the children
* Perform housework related to child care, including washing the childrenís clothes, cleaning up after meals, tidying play areas, and washing bottles
* Teach the children good social manners
* Play with the children, both indoors and outdoors
* Plan and lead educational activities, including reading, with the children
* Discipline the children, when necessary.
* Drive the children to and from activities
* Administer medicine to the children
Job Qualifications and Requirements
* Experience caring for children
* Children Services III Certificate
* Training in early childhood education
* First aid training and child and infant CPR
* Car, driverís license, auto insurance, and safe driving history
* Working With Children's Check
* Reliable, honest, and trustworthy
* Physical ability to care for a young child
* Ability to plan, organize, and multi task with minimal supervision
Courtney's Experience / Skills / Qualifications
|Type of Caregiver:||Nanny|
|Years Experience||2 - 3|
|Police Check Available:||Yes|
|First Aid Certification:||Yes|
|Has a Driver's License:||Yes|
|Other Certifications:||FIRST AID AND CHILDREN AND TRAFFIC|
Type of Work
|Ages of children Courtney is comfortable providing care for:|
0 - 1 years
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
5 - 10 years
|Type of work Courtney is interested in:|
|Additional services Courtney may provide:|
Care for Pets
Care for Disabled Children
|I am interested in working 9 - 40 hours per day, and 1 - 5 days per week.
|Expected Hourly Rate:||20|
Courtney's Additional Information
|Do you have children?||No|
|Do you have a Vehicle?||Yes|
|Do you smoke?||No|
|Willing to Travel? How Far?||Yes (How Far: 75kms)|
|Are references available?||Yes|
|Registered carer with the Family Assistance Office:||No|
|Country of Birth:||Australia|
Courtney's Rating Details
|Parent Submitted Ratings:||None|