Profile of 'Cassee' (#78492) – Surfers Paradise All caregiver workTo contact 'Cassee' you will you need to join now or login
|Last Logged in more than 10 weeks ago|
Are you trying to find the best care for your children well look no more!
- I'm a reliable woman/ mother who goes over and beyond to make sure your happy with my care.
- I'v been a mother of a 17 year old son who is in year 12 this year. My partner of 16 years and OUR NEW gorgeous little girl Evi 5 months old
- High qualified diploma educator with my first aid cert and my blue card. I like to get craft so i have loads of experience with Babies right up until Teenage years
- Iím a very creative person who likes to have loads of fun but at the same time teach them life skills. I find routines help the children by knowing what is next and what their roll might be each day and I have found that if you respect your children they will respect you. This helps with the older children as they feel comfortable to share their joys and troubles.
- I am a very flexible person as any mother
- I started my childcare experience at
Early learning Centre
Isle of Capri
For the last 3- 4 years so I have built up a very good repour with all the parents, staff and children of course.
My hobbies are reading when I can! And Swimming as it was a big part of my childhood so I have taught my entire younger family members how to swim. I like to take children to the libray on a regular basis as it covers wide rang of learning tools.
Mondays - Mornings after 7.30am free until 7.30pm
Tuesday - All day until 7.30pm
Wednesday - All day until 5.30-6.00pm
Thursdays - All day until 8.00pm to cover late night shopping if needed.
Fridays - All day until 6.00pm as my son play Basketball that night
Weekends - if needed for day or night sleepovers as i do for friends and family.
And if i'm unavailable i have my personal baby sitters, two who are studyings childern services and a mother who is a former work friend and a friend who nannies as well.
If you would like any more info in anyway please give me a call and we can catch up over a cuppa of tea. :)
Hope to hear from a family in need :)
Cassee's Experience / Skills / Qualifications
|Type of Caregiver:||All caregiver work|
|Years Experience||0 - 1|
|Police Check Available:||Yes|
|First Aid Certification:||Yes|
|Has a Driver's License:||Yes|
|Education Level:||Certificate Course|
|Other Certifications:||Diploma in children services|
Type of Work
|Ages of children Cassee is comfortable providing care for:|
0 - 1 years
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
5 - 10 years
|Type of work Cassee is interested in:|
|Additional services Cassee may provide:|
Care for Pets
Care for Disabled Children
|I am interested in working 1 - 9 hours per day, and 1 - 7 days per week.
|Expected Hourly Rate:||23|
|Additional Fees/Details:||i will access each family: number of children, job requirements.|
Cassee's Additional Information
|Do you have children?||Yes|
|Do you have a Vehicle?||Yes|
|Do you smoke?||No|
|Willing to Travel? How Far?||Yes (How Far: goldcoast area)|
|Are references available?||Yes|
|Registered carer with the Family Assistance Office:||No|
|Country of Birth:||Australia|
|Additional Information:||I will make your life a lot easier as i treat all children as if they were my own and as i hate the words baby-sitting!! Because i care for your children as Iím a go-getter not a lounge couch watcher! I will sit down with you over a cup of tea and|
Cassee's Rating Details
|Parent Submitted Ratings:||None|