Profile of 'Emma' (#78638) – Hawthorn All caregiver workTo contact 'Emma' you will you need to join now or login
|Last Logged in more than 10 weeks ago|
I have a Bachelor of Mathematics and Computer Science and have recently been accepted to complete a Masters of Education (Secondary) at The University of Melbourne.
This current year i have worked as an Account Executive for a firm managing venues around Victoria. Have recently resigned to go back to University full-time.
Previously, I worked at the Aquatic Centre for 3 years and in that time taught and cared for children of all ages and all abilities. I worked as a swimming Instructor (Teacher in Charge) and worked in the day care. As a day care assistant I;
• Maintained a child-friendly environment with access to outdoor activities
• Instructed children on proper health and personal habits.
• Organised and engaged in recreational activities such as games and puzzles.
• Encouraged children to be understanding of and patient with others.
• Continually kept abreast of toy and child-related recalls and safety warnings.
• Dressed infants and toddlers and changed their diapers.
• Promoted good health by preparing meals with organic and natural ingredients.
• Administered medications and kept appropriate records.
• Engaged with children on an individual basis in a pleasant manner.
• Monitored each student's educational progress with individualized charts and files.
• Have excellent communication skill to deliver and present learning effectively
• Can create an enthusiastic environment and make learning a happy journey among children
• Have a strong desire to work with children
Have a current Austswim, CPR, First Aid and Responding to Child Neglect and Abuse certificate.
Hoping to hear from you,
Feel free to contact me for any further questions or discussions.
Emma's Experience / Skills / Qualifications
|Type of Caregiver:||All caregiver work|
|Years Experience||3 - 5|
|Police Check Available:||Yes|
|First Aid Certification:||Yes|
|Has a Driver's License:||Yes|
|Other Certifications:||Abuse and child neglect Certificate, AUSTSWIM (swimming instructing and water safety) Certificate|
Type of Work
|Ages of children Emma is comfortable providing care for:|
0 - 1 years
1 - 2 years
2 - 3 years
3 - 5 years
5 - 10 years
|Type of work Emma is interested in:|
|Additional services Emma may provide:|
Care for Pets
Care for Disabled Children
|I am interested in working 0 - 20 hours per day, and 1 - 5 days per week.
|Expected Hourly Rate:||25|
Emma's Additional Information
|Do you have children?||No|
|Do you have a Vehicle?||Yes|
|Do you smoke?||No|
|Willing to Travel? How Far?||Yes (How Far: 25km)|
|Are references available?||Yes|
|Registered carer with the Family Assistance Office:||No|
|Country of Birth:||Australia|
Emma's Rating Details
|Parent Submitted Ratings:||None|