We are a family of four living in Bondi and looking for a nanny to join our family to care for our two girls, aged 6 and 9.
We are seeking a nanny for after school support 4 days per week:
- Preferably Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday however we could be flexible
- Hours would be 3:00pm - 6:30pm, with potential to do more hours if you’re interested in taking on other tasks to support our family or to provide before school care on some of the days.
We would like someone who is passionate about children and their development, someone who is energetic and fun, caring and nurturing. Both our girls enjoy being active, arts and crafts, music and cooking. They would greatly enjoy a Nanny who also enjoyed these passions.
We would like you to have:
- Experience with school aged children
- Be an Australian resident, citizen or here on a long term visa.
- Nannying/children is your passion and not just a stop gap. Although we appreciate and understand it may be one of your passions, as you might be balancing Nannying and studying, or other part-time work
- Have an interest in child development
- Have a positive, pro-active attitude and respect for our parenting values and aid in instilling these
- Have at least 3-5 years employed experience with young children
Typical tasks are as follows;
- Picking up children from school (within walking distance of our home)
- Preparing and serving a healthy and nutritious afternoon tea and dinner
- Baking for school lunches
- Support with homework
- Active play and learning
- Taking children to after school activities
- Baths/showers and preparation for bed
- Monitoring general health and well-being
- General light housework i.e. Taking out bins, wiping surfaces, light vacuuming, emptying dishwasher, folding children’s laundry, light food shopping
Start date would be mid February 2020.
The hourly rate is negotiable. Ideally we would like a 12+ month commitment. We have been fortunate enough to have had our previous Nanny’s for approximately 2-3 years, and ideally we would like our new Nanny to become a part of our the family for the long term.
Please contact me if you are interested or would like more information.