Sydney Nanny Jobs
Find a Nanny or Babysitter Job in Sydney. Australia's #1 Nanny Directory. To join for FREE and Find A Nanny Job Today Click Here
- Nanny Needed [Posted by: Arpana P in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 21-Mar-2015
Nanny Needed - requirement can increase depending on work
- After school care for 7 year old autistic girl [Posted by: Lorra S in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 21-Mar-2015
Need assistance 4 to 6pm for young 7 old autistic girl
- After school care - ages 11 and 8 [Posted by: Jill M in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 09-Mar-2015
After school care for 2 girls ages 8 and 11
Monday - Thursday 3pm - 5.30pm
Within walking distance to school so no vehicle required.
The girls have netball practice after school on Wednesday afternoon 3.30pm to 5.30pm - this is also within walking distance.
There is a possibility of an overnight stay once in a while, but this is very rare.
Please contact me if you are interested.
- Maternity nannies needed. [Posted by: Kelly U in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 12-Feb-2015
Maternity nannies needed. (Happy to pay $2688 per week shared between 2-3 nannies)
Mother needs 24 hour care 7 days week shared between 2-3 maternity nannies after she returns from hospital in April to care for her newborn baby.
Mother will be breastfeeding and recovering from a Caesarean so need experienced maternity nannies who can help the mother in all she needs.
- Assist in baby sleep and settling techniques.
- Postnatal care of mother and baby
- Development guidance
- Feeding breastfeeding (expressing) and bottle
- experience in overnight 24 hour days
- Have multiple years experience as maternity and Early childhood Qualifications or Nursing qualifications.
- Hold a current first aid certificate
- Have references
- Have a criminal record check
- Changing the baby, assist with bathing the baby, washing baby clothes, babies bottles or dummies.
- Mother care. Helping mother with bringing her food, helping with laundry and folding laundry.
- Knowledge with prams, going out with newborn ect.
" We have found a caregiver ! Very happy with our selection she will be a welcomed member of our family. "
Rebecca - ( High Wycombe ) - WA. Nov 2010
" Very happy, found a wonderful person who our son adores! "
Nicky - ( Gungahlin ) - ACT. Sept 2013