Sydney Nanny Jobs
Find a Nanny or Babysitter Job in Sydney. Australia's #1 Nanny Directory. To join for FREE and Find A Nanny Job Today Click Here
- Maternity nannies needed. [Posted by: Kelly U in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 12-Feb-2015
Maternity nannies needed. (Happy to pay $2688 per week shared between 2-3 nannies)
Mother needs 24 hour care 7 days week shared between 2-3 maternity nannies after she returns from hospital in April to care for her newborn baby.
Mother will be breastfeeding and recovering from a Caesarean so need experienced maternity nannies who can help the mother in all she needs.
- Assist in baby sleep and settling techniques.
- Postnatal care of mother and baby
- Development guidance
- Feeding breastfeeding (expressing) and bottle
- experience in overnight 24 hour days
- Have multiple years experience as maternity and Early childhood Qualifications or Nursing qualifications.
- Hold a current first aid certificate
- Have references
- Have a criminal record check
- Changing the baby, assist with bathing the baby, washing baby clothes, babies bottles or dummies.
- Mother care. Helping mother with bringing her food, helping with laundry and folding laundry.
- Knowledge with prams, going out with newborn ect.
- Nanny for after school early evening care [Posted by: Michael F in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 09-Feb-2015
Carer required from 2pm to 7 pm Monday to Friday to look after our two daughters aged 10 and 14 years.
The role would involve food shopping, washing, cooking and organising the girls homework.
It is essential the carer loves children, has own car, experience as a nanny and desires to become part of the family.
This role has an immediate start.
" Thank you for the service. We have been able to find a caregiver "
Juliette - ( Bunbury ) - ACT. Nov 2008
" I was successful in finding a nanny through this service and I am pleased to say she has fit into our family brilliantly. She is an extremely responsible, caring, mature, easy going person. We are really pleased. The service was very useful. The search parameters allowed me to drill down to exactly what I was looking for. Thanks "
Renee - ( Kangaroo Ground ). Victoria. July 2009