Sydney Nanny Jobs
Find a Nanny or Babysitter Job in Sydney. Australia's #1 Nanny Directory. To join for FREE and Find A Nanny Job Today Click Here
- Casual babysitting [Posted by: Ruth P in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 29-Jan-2015
- Looking for after school nanny from 3pm to 6pm (3 days a week) for 5 yo girl [Posted by: Carolyn B in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 26-Jan-2015
Must be experienced (and qualified) as a nanny, childcare educator, teacher or nurse. Must have own car, prepare healthy meals for daughter, help with homework, help with craft, play indoors and at park, may require to drive to and from after school activities and help with light housework e.g. laundry, vacuum, tidy up toys etc.
- Looking for an experienced nanny to provide after school care [Posted by: Amy M in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 18-Jan-2015
We are looking for an experienced nanny to provide after school care for our son, who is starting school this year.
- Looking for part time help with Infant + light housework [Posted by: Jenna M in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 17-Jan-2015
We have a three month old daughter and looking for someone to help take care of her while mom works from home. Hoping to find someone that could work three days a week and about 5-7 hours per day (days and times negotiable). The baby is breastfeeding so most of the time with baby will be spent putting to sleep (nap), changing nappies and playtime. Experience with infants is a must and references will be requested. We live in a two bedroom apartment, so household work would be light and organized by mom who will be at home working.
- Looking for someone kind, responsible and caring to help us juggle life with before and extra after [Posted by: Melanie H in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 13-Jan-2015
We are looking for someone to provide before and after school care Tuesdays and Wednesdays in the Lane Cove area. Probably 12 hours work a week. Would suit a student or someone looking for part time nannying work.
We have one little girl aged 8 (Hannah) and need someone to help us out with school drop offs and pick ups and possibly organising evening meals. She is a busy kid so it will involve taking her to swimming and dance lessons, helping out with homework as well as hanging out at home.
The main thing for us is that you are someone who loves kids and can become a trusted part of the family. She has a peanut allergy so we do need first aid certification.
Get in touch if you think this might be you!
- After school nanny wanted - northern beaches - 3 days per week plus holiday care [Posted by: Katie F in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 09-Jan-2015
After school nanny required 3 days per week. During school terms 2.30 to 5.30pm and opportunity for additional hours during school holidays. Care required for 1 x 5year old girl at our home. Includes picking up from school. Car required. References required.
- Help with 3 month old baby and during holidays with 20 month old [Posted by: Julie L in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 08-Nov-2014
I am currently looking for a nanny to help me out 3 days a week during the day with my 3 month old daughter. I would be with you during the day most of the time to help you familiarize yourself with the house and the baby.
" We have just filled the position with a young lady who we feel we be ideal. Thank you. "
Edith - ( Dee Why ) - NSW. March 2012
" Excellent service/website, will be sure to recommend. "
Lupe - ( Sherwood ) - QLD. June 2014