Sydney Nanny Jobs
Find a Nanny or Babysitter Job in Sydney. Australia's #1 Nanny Directory. To join for FREE and Find A Nanny Job Today Click Here
- Nanny required Monday to Friday 3pm to 5.30pm Lane Cove [Posted by: Rachel N in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 26-Nov-2013
We are looking for a kind caring, patient and very reliable Nanny to look after our lovely 2 girls in Lane Cove. (8 year old in year 2 & 10 year old in year 5)
Our eldest son (year 9) will be home at 4 pm.
Mum & Dad both work local in North Sydney and are always available on the mobile.
We will cover any out of pocket receipted expenses, ie petrol, Friday Fun at the Plaza for ice creams etc.
• Collect after school from local primary school every day (except Tuesday where they both have activities after school until 5)
• Hours 12.5 hours per week. 3pm to 5.30pm (sometimes til 6pm if an emergency)
• After school activities collection & drop off
• Very short drive to our home (1km) of which you can park in the driveway
• Organise afternoon Tea
• Help with homework duties, reading, and other homework projects.
• Oversee Violin practice.
• Light duties (make sandwiches for following day, unpack school bags, tidy up after children's activities)
• Play with the children. Outside, we have a large back garden, swings, trampoline, basketball hoop.
Good spoken and written English is essential.
Driving License is essential
LOOKING FORWARD IN HEARING FROM ANYONE VERY SOON
- Wanted: A Nanny to help us on Tuesday & Thursday every week, start immediately! [Posted by: Rob M in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 20-Nov-2013
Hi, my name is Rob, and I'm an outdoor fitness trainer who runs Mum's & Bubs sessions in Rushcutters Bay Park.
Our fitness group trains on Tuesday and Thursday mornings from 845am to 930am and we are in need of a Nanny to keep an eye on the Bubs during the 45 mins training session.
We run our session very close to the prams and playpen, but it would be great to have a Nanny there so that the Mum's can focus on their workout.
On average we have 6 babies at the session and they range from 3 months to 9 months in age.
For many of the babies the session time coincides with sleep time, so we're just in need of a Nanny for those moments when they need an occasional tummy rub, or a bit of playtime and attention if they get restless.
It is also worth mentioning that some of the Mum's have a need for a Nanny for other days as well so you will likely get the opportunity for further work with the Mum's afterwards.
If you are available and have suitable experience with babies of 0-1 years then please contact me ASAP. The payment would be above standard if you have the right attitude and experience.
Rob M - firstname.lastname@example.org - 0418 99 66 89
- Live-in Nanny/au pair required for superb family Syd East [Posted by: Summer W in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 16-Nov-2013
We are looking for a live-in nanny/au pair to start with our family in Feb 2014. We have 3 gorgeous children (1,3 & 9) and live in Sydney East. In January we will be moving to our new house in Clovelly which is right near the beach with a big pool, therefore we require someone who is confident in the water.
You will have your own room and the package includes board,food, mobile phone, wifi and use of a car if necessary (not essential).
The hours are flexible and are from Tues-Sat. We would like someone with previous experience who speaks English well.
Please contact me for further details if you think that this position may suit you!
We welcome all applications however, in the past, we have had help from the Phillipines and would love to have someone Filipina apply.
- Nanny/Au Pair [Posted by: Gabrielle M in Sydney, New South Wales] Posted on 12-Sep-2013
I am a mother of 2. 2.5 year old boy and 1 year old girl, I am currently 4 weeks from giving birth to baby number 3.
Husband away on business very frequently so an extra pair of hands for 3 kids under 3 will go a long way and will be a massive help.
We are looking for a nanny or au pair to work 3-4 hours in the morning and 3-4 hours at night 6 days a week maybe 7 depends if hubby away on business or not.
Also to come along to family events, parks and shops if need be.
I look forward in hearing from you.
" Great service and was very happy with the response and calibre of the applicants."
Paul - ( Wollstonecraft ) - NSW. August 2013
" I found a great nanny through www.weneedananny.com.au "
Carla - ( Ivanhoe ) - Victoria. July 2008