Brisbane Nanny Jobs
Find a Nanny or Babysitter Job in Brisbane. Australia's #1 Nanny Directory. To join for FREE and Find A Nanny Job Today Click Here
- Female Dr needs live in nanny care for 4 kids variable 2-4 days per week [Posted by: Jan A in Brisbane, Queensland]
Female Dr needs lovely nanny live in care for 4 kids drive school/uni /sporting activities etc. whilst I am away at locum work.
would suit Uni student,or other person needing work but liking kids and an ok job.
Shifts vary but usually every 2...
- Occasional babysitter needed for a 8 month old baby girl and 3 year old boy. [Posted by: Marii C in Brisbane, Queensland]
We are looking for an occasional babysitter for our 8 months old daughter and 3 year old son. During the working days our son is in the daycare that would make it a little bit easier. We are living in Herston....
- Live in Demi pair (part time au pair) wanted [Posted by: Junko T in Brisbane, Queensland]
I am looking for a caring and reliable female Demi pair who can help me 3-4 days a week,
mainly in the morning to get 12 and 10 year old daughters out of bed and get them ready for school(1-1.5hourseach morning).Occasionally evening/night care requi...
- Looking after 3 children 8,7 and 3 year olds. Older 2 go to school and younger goes to kindy 5 days [Posted by: Deral T in Brisbane, Queensland]
We have 3 lovely children an 8 yo girl and two boys 7 and 3. The older 2 children go to school at clayfield college which is about a 15 minute drive from home. Start time in the morning is about 7 am if we are working. The children need to leave home...
- Loving family looking for afterschool support/care of their 3 children [Posted by: Kim M in Brisbane, Queensland]
Hello, we are a working family looking for assistance with the afterschool care of our 3 children, 3x days per week with an option to increase to 5 x days week periodically. We require someone who has a driver's licence and can pick children up from...
- Nanny services required for after school care. Pick up and dinner, bath and exercise 3 year old, som [Posted by: Kristie C in Brisbane, Queensland]
I have a 3.5 year old daughter. She is very easy to look after. I require someone to pick her up from childcare 2 days a week, take her to the park or riding her bike around the estate.
Then do some household chores at home such as bringing in wash...
- Nanny Required Tues + Fri for 1 and 3 yrs olds [Posted by: Rachel C in Brisbane, Queensland]
We are seeking an enthusiastic helper for our busy household!
We have three children (6, almost 4 and almost 1), but as our oldest (boy) is at school, we simply require someone to care for our girls. We have two girls - an (almost) one year old an...
" Thankyou for your help in finding me my dream job. I am very lucky to have found a lovely family close to home and I am looking forward to working for them for the next few years "
Clair. NSW. June 2008
" I have found a caregiver. Thank you very much! Your website is great and I would use it again! "
Patricia - ( Wahroonga ) - NSW. Nov 2010